With the rapid spread of smartphones and the availability of low-cost data plans, the smartphone has become a great platform to trade on the stock market. All Stock Brokers own their trading apps. They constantly update its features to make it the best trading app in India. It is essential to find the best Indian trading app and learn some trading tips for smooth, profitable trading.
This Article has listed the top 10 Indian mobile trading apps along with their features and benefits. You can compare them all to determine which one is best for you.
What is mobile trading?
Mobile trading is a type of stock trading that can be done via a mobile phone. Today, nearly all major stockbrokers offer trading apps to their clients. These apps can be used to trade shares, mutual funds, or initial public offerings (IPOs) in the securities and exchange market. While the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has sanctioned trading through mobile phones more than a decade ago, its embracement was rarely visible at that time as investors favored to trade through their typical dealers.
The Best Trading App in India has many major benefits
- Place your order quickly and easily
- LIVE stock market updates
- Get timely alerts
- Access to the market in seconds
- Historical charts and research reports
It doesn’t matter if you have been trading stocks for a while or are just starting to trade, it is important to know about the best Indian trading apps. The best online trading apps in India offer a variety of features and are easy to use. Here are the top mobile trading apps.
List of the Top 10 Mobile Trading Apps In India – Best Trading App In India
- Zerodha Kite
- Angel Broking Mobile App
- IIFL Markets
- Upstox PRO
- App for 5Paisa Mobile
- FYERS Markets Trading App
- Sharekhan Mobile Trading App
- Edelweiss Mobile Trading App
- HDFC Securities Mobile Trading App
- Kotak Stock Trader Mobile App
1. Zerodha Kite
Kite is the flagship mobile trading app by Zerodha, the country’s leading stockbroker. It is available for both Android and iOS platforms. It is a top-rated app in India in terms of trade volume.
The top features of Zerodha Kite
- Chart with more than 100 indicators
- Quick sell & buy
- Simple, refined user interface
- Overview of easy funds
- Universal instrument search
- Market analysis in real-time
- Trading widgets and integrated console
- Multiple exits possible on trade options
2. Angel Broking Mobile App
Angel Broking app is a top-rated trading app for India’s broking industry. All types of investors can use it, as well as those who trade from anywhere. It has many of the best features, including a user interface that is much more intuitive.
The major features of Angel Broking Mobile Trading App
- Stocks easy to buy and sell
- Track derivatives position
- Live streaming of stock charts and quotes as well as market info
- More than 40 indicators for technical charts
- Check online Demat account account holdings
- Transfer funds online to more than 40 banks in real-time
- Mutual funds are easy to invest in
- Demat account
3. IIFL Markets
IFL Markets app is the best mobile trading app. It offers unparalleled trading experience and great investment ideas to help users make the right decisions. It’s well-known for its outstanding features, making it an excellent mobile trading app in stockbroking.
The following are the major features of IIFL markets:
- Exchange-specific watch lists
- Option to invest in BSE, NSE and NCDEX.
- Live prices for all Commodity, Equity and Currency segments
- Recommendations for the top 500 stocks in all sectors, domains, and industrial sectors
- Find out more about 140 companies listed
- Calls to in-app trading with stop loss, target and time periods
4. Upstox PRO Trading app
Upstox Pro is a popular mobile trading application. It is another Indian stockbroker. Upstox used to be known as RKSV Securities. It is located in Mumbai, India’s financial capital. It currently has a web version, and is considered to be one of India’s best trading apps.
The main features of Upstox Pro:
- Universal search tool for easy and complicated stocks
- Charts with different intervals, types, and drawing styles
- Use 100+ technical indicators in real-time
- Trade directly from charts using the Trade from Charts feature (TFC).
- For instant updates, define a number of price alerts
5. Paisa Mobile Trade App
5Paisa Mobile trading app is India’s best online trading platform. It offers a simple-to-use trading interface. This app is compatible with both Android and iOS mobile platforms. This fully-loaded, smart mobile trading app has almost every feature an investor or trader needs.
Paisa App Features
- All segments can be screened in real-time for quotes
- Invest in SIP
- Robo Advisory – A fully automated system for investor advisory
- Mutual funds are a good investment.
- Stock trading in equity, intrada & F&O segments
- Keep up to three watchlists
6. FYERS Markets Mobile Trading app
FYERS Markets, India’s top stockbroker FYERS Securities offers a next-generation mobile trading app. This app allows traders to trade stock in stock without any physical restrictions. It is one of India’s best trading apps.
- 22+ years of historical EOD and 2+ years historical intraday charts with more than 65 technical indicators
- Access to all trading-related functions, including charts settings, drawings, and Watchlists, is easy
- Multitask while on the move and manage your trading
- Fast, reliable streaming charts, quotes, and trade execution
- Security Protocol at all levels of high quality
7. Sharekhan Mobile Trading App
The Sharekhan mobile trading application offers all the top trading features, including advanced charts, measurement tools and watchlist. The app offers both basic and more advanced features, but the main reason it is considered the best Indian trading app is the following:
Sharekhan mobile trading application features
- You have the option to invest in Mutual Funds
- Transfer funds easily
- Improved user experience
- Personalize the default screen
- Extra security level
- You can place multiple orders like bracket order, normal or after-market orders, and sell against margin orders.
8. Edelweiss Mobile Trading App
Edelweiss’ trading app has a single-touch login feature that allows you to log in using your fingerprint. During trades, one can access research.
This app is the best for Indian trading. It offers real-time streaming stock prices, tick-by-tick charts and market updates to keep investors and traders informed.
- A dedicated market view of the current status of NSE and BSE indices
- Market commentary in real-time and performance of generic sectors
- A section integrated into the Equity Screen.
- Direct transitions on the market in relation to Derivative
- High-End Analyzing and Charting Option
9. HDFC Securities Mobile Trading App
It’s a lightweight mobile app that can be installed quickly and used on any smartphone. It is extremely fast at all times. HDFC Securities launched a new version which is easier to use and explore. The app has been downloaded over 10 million times from the Google Play Store and received a mixed rating with 4.2 stars. Hdfc trading is also among most used trading apps.
- Technical indicators available
- Fingerprint login for better security
- Intraday charts can be accessed with multiple time frames, from 1 minute to one month
- Multiple watch lists are configurable and offer real-time price updates.
- Option to purchase gold
- Prices actions can be displayed in a variety of formats, including line graphs and bar graphs as well as candlesticks.
10. Kotak Stock Trader Mobile App
Kotak Stock Trader App, a popular mobile trading app from Kotak Securities Limited is a top financial services provider. This mobile trading app is available on both Android and iOS platforms. It offers many great features for investors and traders today.
- To keep track of stock movements, create a watchlist.
- Transfer funds from your bank account to the trading account easily and vice versa
- Access to funds and the margin balances is seamless
- Multiple layers of security
- Live streaming market, live quotes, intraday charts, and tips